If you are in the state of New Jersey and unable to place a wager due to failing geolocation please try the following:
- Enable location services
- Enable Wi-Fi (does not need to be connected to a network)
- Close the Prophet app and re-launch
- Closing all other apps while attempting to place a bet as some apps are not allowed
- Delete and reinstall the app using the latest version from the App or Google Play store
- If all else fails, please feel free to contact support for further assistance
Note: Continued use of screen sharing software, VPN, rooted, or jailbroken devices may cause a temporary/permanent block on your account or device. We strongly encourage that you close all other apps while using Prophet Exchange to avoid this issue.
If we missed something or if you have any questions, please feel free to reach out. Our Customer Experience team is ready and happy to help!