Please note this can vary depending on your device or operating system.
- Click on the "Apple" logo on the top-left of your desktop
- Click the "Security & Privacy" icon in the System Preferences window.
- Click the "Privacy" section.
- If the lock icon in the lower-left is closed, click it and enter a username and password to unlock it.
- Select Location Services.
- Click the "Enable Location Services" checkbox.
- Ensure you have the PlayerLocationCheck app checked off as pictured.
Select 'Start" on the bottom left-hand corner of the screen
- Type "Location"
- Select "Location Privacy Settings" from the top of the Search Results
- Select "On" from the "Allow apps to access your location" setting
The "On" button will appear blue once enabled.
Please let us know if this helps or if you need any help.
Please sign in to leave a comment.