At Prophet Exchange, we take responsible gaming very seriously. In this article, you can find the differences between two of our responsible gaming tools: Self-Exclusion and Cool-Off.
- More long-term as It can be for a minimum of 1 or a maximum of 5 years.
- Will prevent you from playing on other online casinos or sportsbooks in the state of NJ.
- Once the self exclusion period has been fulfilled you will need to request your name to be removed from the NJ Self Exclusion list by the New Jersey Division of Gaming. To do so please click here and fill out “Removal from NJ Self Exclusion Program”
- More short-term as It can be for a minimum of 3 days or a maximum of 365 days and only applies to your Prophet Exchange account
- You wont be able to place any bets, deposit, cancel any unmatched bets, or log into your Prophet Exchange account
- Once the Cool-Off period has expired, you'll be able to log back into your account and resume activity as normal
For cool-off, if you wish to withdrawal any remaining funds please let us know and we will be happy to take care of that for you. When you self-exclude, your funds will automatically be refunded to your last deposit method. Your account will suspended until you decide which you prefer.
Please note, we will not be able to change this on our end. You’ll have to wait until the cool-off or Self Exclusion period has been completed.
Please sign in to leave a comment.